Payment & Affordability Options
NC Pediatric Dentistry accepts cash, checks, credit cards, and most dental insurance plans, which we are pleased to provide the courtesy of filing directly with your insurance carrier.
We also make it a point to fully inform families of the cost of treatment before we begin a procedure. However, we understand that paying for necessary dental care is not always easy. If you or your child do not have dental insurance benefits, it is still possible for your child to receive quality dental care. That’s why we offer several other options to make it easier for you to pay for the care you need.
Our other payment options include:
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- 6-Month Financing Option
- No Interest
- Quick and Easy Application
- Same Day Processing
- 100 % Financing for Services with Minimum Balance of $750 and Up
- Interest-Free for 6 or 12 months
- 12-60 Months Financing Option
- Quick and Easy Application Process
If you have any questions regarding a specific plan or payment option, please don’t hesitate to contact your local office.
Our Dental Discount Program provides patients with a great option of paying for services when needed at a low cost. The program offers savings of 20% for preventative, basic, and major dental services!
- No Deductibles
- No Annual Maximums
- No Pre-Approvals
- No Waiting Periods
- Free Membership Gift at Sign Up
Our dental discount program was designed to provide affordability and easy access to quality dental care for patients who do not have insurance. The discount program cannot be used in conjunction with existing insurance plans. Program also excludes outside partners and non-dental services. For more details about the program and how to sign up, please call your local office today!
Call your local office for more details about the promotion, the program, and how to sign up!
- Which method of payment does the office accept?
Our office accepts cash, debit, and all major credit cards.
- Do I have to pay in full for services on the day of treatment?
We are a fee-for-service health care provider, which means all payments must be paid in full at the time of service.
- Can I use two or more options together, or can I use my insurance in conjunction with a payment option?
In most cases, payment options can be used in conjunction with one another. Please ask the front desk for more information.
- Who will approve my financing application?
All financing approval is subject to a 3rd party application approval and process.
- What are the interest rates for the financing options?
Interest rates for all flexible financing options are dependent on 3rd party evaluation.