These Terms and Conditions of Use apply only to this Site. Other websites, including other sites linked through or to this Site, may have their own terms and conditions and policies. Your use of any other website is subject to the terms and conditions and policies for that other website. Please note that if you are linked to another website (having its own terms and conditions and policies) if you click to obtain additional information related to certain items.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change from time to time by updated postings. The Terms and Conditions of Use in effect at the time of use of this Site will govern your use at that time.
This Site is the property of NC Pediatric Dentistry and is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. NC Pediatric Dentistry EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Interested individuals may download and make copies of portions of this Site for non-commercial use, provided that you retain any copyright or other legal notices that appear on such copies. You may not modify the Site and you may not use the Site in any manner that infringes the rights of another party.
Professional Organizations and others may establish a link or links to the homepage for this Site. All other parties desiring to link to this Site must obtain permission from our Legal Department, subject to compliance with the following requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of this Site.
- You may neither state nor imply that Person endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves your site or any Other Sites.
- You must abide by all of the other terms and conditions of use and policies set forth herein. For example, you may not reproduce or host Person content on your Website.
- You agree not to portray Pearson in any negative or derogatory manner.
- Your site may not contain any (i) vulgar, obscene, pornographic or indecent language or images, (ii) material that is untrue, defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others, (iii) statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially demeaning, (iv) material violating any person’s right of privacy, (v) material involving or encouraging gambling or other illegal activities, or (vi) unauthorized use of the copyrighted material of others.
NC Pediatric Dentistry disclaims any responsibility for the content of other sites on the Internet, which may be linked to the Site, or any material of third parties that may be accessed through the Site.
With respect to any forums or comments that become available on the site, NC Pediatric Dentistry disclaims responsibility or liability for any statements and opinions of third parties expressed in such communications, and it reserves the right to remove material that is illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Accounts are reviewed on an ongoing basis to determine any credit balances, overpayments or refunds due to the financial responsible party. After each patient account, has been reviewed and overpayment verified, the financial responsible party will be notified and given the option to retain the credit on the account for future services or receive a refund check. Any overpayment amounts verified and requested will be refunded to the financial responsible party within forty-five (45) days of confirmation of overpayment and proper mailing address.